I was a broker/agency owner for 30 years handling large workers compensation accounts. My expertise is setting up safety programs and managing open injury claims and overseeing to close them out. In 1997 I sold my agency. For the past 18 years, I have been specializing in safety/OSHA compliance. I’m a professional speaker going to all 50-states once a month via telecast. Each month I speak on how to make your safety program a profit center. I’m available to on-site to speak to your company or event. RMA is not a division of any financial services, insurance company, insurance broker or agency. RMA does not sell any insurance products.
My experience is not limited to the following:
- Metal workers
- Feed mills, cold storage
- Agri-business of all kinds
- Manufacturing (light to heavy)
- Fertilizer retails and product manufacturers
- Employers with ergonomic exposures
- Telecast for CPE Sollutions LLC Florida. I have been doing a 1-hour session once a month on OSHA for the pass 16 months.
- A featured cover story for the "American Rental Association" in May issue 2018 magazine that goes to over 10,000 members.
- Will be submitting an "OSHA Safety Tip of the Month" to the "American Rental Association", which is distributed to the membership covering North America.
Periodically asked to investigate open claims for out-of-state workers compensation carrier.